Coronavirus COVID19 Message
March 14, 2020
My Community Credit Union places the highest priority on the health and well-being of our members, staff and business. We have been closely monitoring the news on the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to keeping our employees and members safe while still delivering the best member experience possible.
We’re here for you, and here’s how we can assist while at the same time doing everything we can to keep each other healthy:
If you are experiencing financial difficulties and are unable to make your loan payments, call us at (888) 909-MYCU to see if you qualify to skip your current loan payment.
In order to serve your financial needs and to help keep everyone healthy, we strongly encourage you to:
- Use My Community’s ATMs available 24/7 to access cash and your account information. As a reminder, - our Louisiana, Odessa, and Allen location ATMs accept check and cash deposits.
- Use My Community’s online and mobile banking services for 24/7 access to your accounts. You can access your accounts online at www.mccu.coop. From there you can check balances, make payments, view transactions, pay your bills and make transfers. If you are not already set up with On-line Banking, contact us at 432-688-8400 and one of our staff will be happy to set you up.
- Our Drive Thru Tellers can provide cash access without you having to leave your vehicle if you are not feeling well or have other health challenges.
- All our Midland Branches (other than our HEB Branch) have night deposits for your convenience.
- In keeping with the recommendations of our health professionals we highly encourage those who feel unwell or those who are at greater risk of illness to stay home. Ensuring your well-being is of utmost priority.
- For security reasons, if you need to wear a mask for your protection, please use our drive thrus.
Rest assured, we are doing additional sanitizing of all our branches and have hand washing/sanitizing stations available in our lobbies, however if you don’t want to come inside a branch, doing business in our drive-through lanes is an easy way to get your banking done while maintaining the recommended social distancing.
I encourage you to stay informed on how you can personally protect yourself and those around you by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. They provide some great resources and proactive steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are monitoring this situation and will provide updates concerning further measures we may need to take to ensure everyone’s health and safety. We will post any updates to both our website and Facebook page.
Donna Neal, President / CEO