Money Market Accounts
Money Market Accounts provide members with the benefits of both a savings and checking account in one. MMAs earn a higher dividend than a regular savings account, however, a $2,500 minimum average daily balance is required.
You can open a My Community Money Market Account with a minimum deposit of $2,500. A minimum average daily balance of $2,500 is required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield and to avoid fees on your account.
Other features include:
- A competitive dividend rate
- No monthly fee with a minimum balance of $2,500
- Custom checks
- My Branch - free online banking access
- My Mobile – free mobile app access
- Access to My 24/7, our telephone account service
Questions? Give us a call or visit our nearest location.