When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $5.00 is required. All members must maintain a $5.00 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid monthly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Access through My 24/7, our telephone account service
- My Branch - free online banking access
- My Mobile – free mobile app access
- ATM cards
- Quarterly statements by mail
- Tiered Savings Accounts
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
Questions? Give us a call or visit our nearest location.