My Community Credit Union is a full-service financial institution offering membership to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Midland, Ector, or Collin County. We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative operating for the financial benefit of our members. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of personalized member service.
At My Community Credit Union, we are proud to serve our community by serving the men and women who make it great! Our passion is in making EVERY MEMBER and future member story a FINANCIAL SUCCESS story.
We’re excited about the possibilities of having new faces to help create these success stories.
MCCU is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
MCCU provides employees with a professional yet comfortable work environment, competitive compensation, and paid time off.Employees are eligible for a comprehensive employee benefits package which include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Full Time Only)
- Employer paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Full Time Only)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Opportunities for Advancement
Criminal background check, and credit report will be completed on all applicable candidates. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Click here to download the application. Complete and bring into any of our branches or email to email@example.com.
Full Time Teller
This individual assists members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. Cross-sells credit union products and services. Ensures that members are aware of electronic services.
Approximately 40 hours per week, with overtime as necessary and required. Must be available to work branch drive-through teller hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Have at least six months successful cash handling experience (teller, cashier)
- Follow established policies and procedures with attention to detail.
- Are reliable and conscientious in working with others
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality
- Are professional in conduct, communication, and appearance
- Have a High School education or GED
- Have a consistent employment record
- This position requires manual dexterity, primarily working with the hands and fingers (75% or more). This includes but may not be limited to: key-boarding, writing, and handling money (grasping, turning, sorting, pinching, etc.).